I still remember 20 years ago when I started working in a small bakery hidden in the Swiss mountains, we had one black color analog telephone hung up on the wall and in the shop we had another wireless phone with a huge metal antenna (which was a spectacular display of technology back then). That … Read more
- My Tweets
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!