Christmas is the time where we also thank our friends from the media world for their support all year long. Similarly to last year, we held our party by the pool where we served miniature main courses, canapes and a foie gras station pairing with a tasting of our Sauternes. From the sweet side, this … Read more
I still remember 20 years ago when I started working in a small bakery hidden in the Swiss mountains, we had one black color analog telephone hung up on the wall and in the shop we had another wireless phone with a huge metal antenna (which was a spectacular display of technology back then). That … Read more →
Welcome! …ok… it looks cool and everything, but it’s nothing like JK Rowling’s book launch, you know… But hey, you know what? I bet she didn’t have the kind of breads we had at the book launch. (although, in all good spirit, I don’t think she cares! lol ) For La Boulangerie press event, we … Read more →
- My Tweets
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!