“I’m FINinshed with fins”, the campaign launched by National Geographic and other WWF organism rides the wave right on its edge. Gordon Ramsay, followed by Joel Robuchon are them “finished with goose liver”,riding another wave of massively media exposed animal welfare, but what about other animals? Vegetables? Flour? Making delicious mille-feuille and eclairs brought me to … Read more
chef, dumpling, ethics, finished with fin, finning, Foie Gras, Gordon Ramsay, hotels, Joel Robuchon, menu, michelin, nat geo, national geographic, no shark's fin, peninsula, shark, shark's fin, soup, stop, stop sharks fin, sustainable, wave, worldwide
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!