Summer is in the air and with it, the first fresh stone fruits are making their way to our pastry! Simplicity must be part of everything I create. Not out of any laziness to accomplish the most complex blend of flavor or the most beautiful display of art ever created, but simply because I put … Read more
greg in Daily life... | Recipes - (4 Comments)
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!