Could this become a tradition? Could this become a festival where local food would be praised? I can picture the Hong Kong Harvest Festival happening every year during the fall! Nothing less than ALL the chefs from our kitchens walked the stunning gardens of Zen Organic Farm a few weeks ago. Our mission? To harvest … Read more
greg in Classes & Demo | Daily life... - (2 Comments)
2012, Chan Yan Tak, chefs, dessert, figs, garden, gregoire michaud, harvest day, hong kong, local, michelin, natural, organic, special menu, sustainable, tablefor2, Vincent Thierry, visit, zen organic farm
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!