We’re still baking rhubarb tarts and starting to tackle Gariguette strawberries, but it’s never too late to get ready with our Summer Sundae; a few photos to keep your taste buds chilled this summer! If you look at the back of the affogato you will spot a basket of vanilla chouquette, made with the best … Read more
- My Tweets
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!