The first question Jason Black, mastermind behind the calendar, asked me was “Do you want to be part of a calendar?” I laughed. And me being me thought about those calendars you receive at Christmas from every other companies with random photos of coconuts and tropical islands, and where having your computer desktop calendar synchronized … Read more
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!