Me: ” I think it’s important to raise the awareness of locally grown, sustainable and organic food. And I’d like to emphasize on the words local and sustainable because flying organic food from 9580 km by plane isn’t really sustainable! ” Him: ” Look outside… you see the sky? It’s not blue… do you think … Read more
My new article on WOM guide is live. This time, I thought interesting to address the meaning of organic in today’s commercial world. Too often taken as an easy selling point, the mark of trust that is the organic label if often misused and the end-consumer (us) can’t do anything about it. Read the full … Read more →
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!