The past few months have been insanely busy with TV shows (…and hang on for more!), articles, new menus, but most of all, for my upcoming new book! I have received hundreds of messages (I swear!) about what book I should write from people around the world (the beauty of internet I say!); it went … Read more
2012, author, awesome, bakery, baking, book, books, bread, breakfast, brunch recipes, cookbook, creative, croissant, danish, dessert, gregoire michaud, ideas, laminated, layered dough, published, puff pastry, savory, savoury, viennoiserie
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!