The past few months have been insanely busy with TV shows (…and hang on for more!), articles, new menus, but most of all, for my upcoming new book! I have received hundreds of messages (I swear!) about what book I should write from people around the world (the beauty of internet I say!); it went … Read more
2012, author, awesome, bakery, baking, book, books, bread, breakfast, brunch recipes, cookbook, creative, croissant, danish, dessert, gregoire michaud, ideas, laminated, layered dough, published, puff pastry, savory, savoury, viennoiserie
- My Tweets
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!