Great food takes time – even food for thought for that matter! This has never been so true as with the recently published “A Platter of Love” book in which I had the honor to participate with seven other talented chefs. Under the initiative of Angliss, we held photo sessions and classes 4 years ago when I … Read more
Welcome! …ok… it looks cool and everything, but it’s nothing like JK Rowling’s book launch, you know… But hey, you know what? I bet she didn’t have the kind of breads we had at the book launch. (although, in all good spirit, I don’t think she cares! lol ) For La Boulangerie press event, we … Read more →
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!