Last week, when I posted that photo, tons of people asked me for the recipe, but also many of you told me how popular cornflakes cookies were in some part of the world. Then I searched the web to see what other people had done and there are hundreds of different recipes, including many of … Read more
Reading about the virtues of ingredients often keeps me in absolute awe when finding out what Mother Nature has created for us, and yet, most of the time we barely know about it. Ginger is the cure of many illness, yet, it is prominent in arthritis treatment and most of all motion sickness and nausea. … Read more →
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!