I must confess, it took a while (read AGES!) to have 3 of my books finally republished, but it was finally done last month and they are now available to order in Hong Kong and all over the world! The most reliable and economical way to order the books is on this very blog, by … Read more
Got Cheese? and La Boulangerie! A few weeks ago, I was thrilled and very humbled to have received awards for both books. The awards were respectively best cheese book and best bread book in Hong Kong. That said, I am taking this very lightly as I am not sure there was anyone else publishing a … Read more →
- My Tweets
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!