Great food takes time – even food for thought for that matter! This has never been so true as with the recently published “A Platter of Love” book in which I had the honor to participate with seven other talented chefs. Under the initiative of Angliss, we held photo sessions and classes 4 years ago when I … Read more
Staring at a beautiful bread loaf straight in the eye is of course very inspiring and it has certainly brought you from the simple breakfast toast or the tentatively French looking Jambon Beurre sandwich to the more complex garlic parsley butter croutons, delicious coconut milk French toast and, of course, to the highly secretive ritual … Read more →
- My Tweets
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!