Great food takes time – even food for thought for that matter! This has never been so true as with the recently published “A Platter of Love” book in which I had the honor to participate with seven other talented chefs. Under the initiative of Angliss, we held photo sessions and classes 4 years ago when I … Read more
greg in Charity | Classes & Demo | Daily life... - (0 Comments)
- My Tweets
OUT NOW: 2016 EDITION!
Find my books on
on the Wall Street Journal
Subscribe via Email
The top 10 posts!
- Croissant Premiere!
- Summer afternoon tea launched
- How would you like your scones: Baked or Posh?
- Undeniable: Hong Kong loves Egg Tarts!
- Biscuit Japonais a la coconut
- Time for PASTRY REVOLUTION!
- Gingersnap cookies with fresh ginger
- Brand new website: Pastry & Baking Magazine
- Bonjour et Bienvenue Petite Amanda!
- Blueberry honeycomb a la sodium bicarbonate!